My Own Room Render In Cinema 4D(Feedback)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys today I wanted to share a render of my own portion of the room where my PC is and literally that's how it looks
Yes u might feel like the mouse doesn't looks like a mouse and its because I modelled mouse on my own but the keyboard and the microphone was downloaded from tf3dm but all other things are done by me
How does it look?

Reactions: FunkLovesGaming

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Thanks buddy!

Why not u can use them....where will u use those files though like in which program and btw I have only 1 model
Well the model will be used as the basic computer monitors for the science lab in my game. The model will be reworked to funktion together with Unreal Engine 4.14. And well one model is enough since I have a few other models aswell for other in-game areas

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well the model will be used as the basic computer monitors for the science lab in my game. The model will be reworked to funktion together with Unreal Engine 4.14. And well one model is enough since I have a few other models aswell for other in-game areas
Alright I can give it to u let me know what file u require the obj one?

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys today I wanted to share a render of my own portion of the room where my PC is and literally that's how it looks
Yes u might feel like the mouse doesn't looks like a mouse and its because I modelled mouse on my own but the keyboard and the microphone was downloaded from tf3dm but all other things are done by me
How does it look?

Thats pretty damn cool man, i used to work alot too with cinema4d.