My outro graphic (opinions)

Lord Dan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey guys!

I have no artistic talent what-so-ever but I've been trying to throw together an outro graphics so I can display a Previous and Random Video annotation to drive a little more engagement at the end of my videos. It's the one thing my channel has lacked to date.
I've also added a Subscribe button to it and some Social links just in case the video is embedded elsewhere.

So, honest opinions. Any suggestions, ideas, recommendations etc? As I lack artistic talent it's worth noting I'm using The Gimp for this, not Photoshop.

outro.png

Jul 28, 2016
Hey guys!

I have no artistic talent what-so-ever but I've been trying to throw together an outro graphics so I can display a Previous and Random Video annotation to drive a little more engagement at the end of my videos. It's the one thing my channel has lacked to date.
I've also added a Subscribe button to it and some Social links just in case the video is embedded elsewhere.

So, honest opinions. Any suggestions, ideas, recommendations etc? As I lack artistic talent it's worth noting I'm using The Gimp for this, not Photoshop.

View attachment 16429
nice job