My non uploading channel has same subs as main one

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I have a channel where I upload which is the one in my signature and another one that I just watch videos and comment on, what's funny is the channel that I just watch and comment on has the exact same subscribers as my uploading channel as of me posting this (75 subscribers). I don't know if this is because people really like my comments or what, so anyway I was wondering if anyone else has had a channel where they just watch and comment on and did it gain subscribers that you never knew you were gonna gain?

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I comment with the same channel I post videos on and it definitely does happen to me all the time. I always have people who recognize me in the comments and then decide to subscribe XD

I did a little mini poll of my viewers on my 2nd anniversary 3 months ago asking my main viewers how they found my channel too and most of them also said they found me from my comments on other videos.

Honestly it's an underrated tactic in channel growth if you leave GOOD comments not spam comments because people who are genuinely curious will check you out just because they want to know more about you.