GFX my new intro and outro

NightShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
hello freedom :)

i have made this intro and outro with my video editor MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus and the music from epidemic sounds
im not good in makeing these things from scratch so thats why i just use my video editor for it that has that stuff in it

so what do you think of the end result?

New Intro what do you think?

New Outro what do you think?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Wow, nice stuff!

I've never heard of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus before to be honest. Did you use this software to create the background as seen in your intro and your outro? It looks very nice!

I feel like the intro is a bit long, especially compared to the outro which is shorter. Just a word of advice, you generally want a shorter intro to keep viewer retention. :)

Keep up the good work @NightShadow!

Reactions: NightShadow

NightShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Wow, nice stuff!

I've never heard of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus before to be honest. Did you use this software to create the background as seen in your intro and your outro? It looks very nice!

I feel like the intro is a bit long, especially compared to the outro which is shorter. Just a word of advice, you generally want a shorter intro to keep viewer retention. :)

Keep up the good work @NightShadow!

i did not create the backgroud i wish i could do something like that lol its just a standard thing thats in the movie maker itself

i agree that the intro is a bit to long i will make it a bit shorter later on.

edit:
i just made the intro 5 sec shorter so its at 10 sec now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
i did not create the backgroud i wish i could do something like that lol its just a standard thing thats in the movie maker itself

i agree that the intro is a bit to long i will make it a bit shorter later on.

edit:
i just made the intro 5 sec shorter so its at 10 sec now :)
Ah, still pretty neat. :p

That sounds much better for the duration of the intro!

Reactions: NightShadow
B

Betta Channel

That intro is pretty good, but it is too long and has no certain meaning to it and the channel name repetition. My recommendation is to create the intro shorter with this storyboard:
"Night Shadow YT Presents"
"TITLE OF YOUR VIDEO"
"YOUR SLOGAN AND CHANNEL LINK*"
*Custom URL recommended

The outro is already perfect and suited for your channel. Good Luck with it!