Gaming MY NEW GAMING CHANNEL !

K2KIER

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016
I have recently made a gaming channel and it would be great if people could check my channel out, and also maybe even subscribe! my channel is all about gaming as I will be playing the latest games and recording them in 1080p with great commentary audio's behind them. If you subscribe to my channel let me know and I will most likely return the favor. Also as i say in all of my videos, drop me some feedback so that i know what I am doing right and also what i am doing wrong!!
Thankyou, K2KIER

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom :)

What do you use to record ? Can you leave a link to the channel please and what games do you record ?

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
I have recently made a gaming channel and it would be great if people could check my channel out, and also maybe even subscribe! my channel is all about gaming as I will be playing the latest games and recording them in 1080p with great commentary audio's behind them. If you subscribe to my channel let me know and I will most likely return the favor. Also as i say in all of my videos, drop me some feedback so that i know what I am doing right and also what i am doing wrong!!
Thankyou, K2KIER
Hey, welcome to freedom !

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Thankyou, K2KIER
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your new gaming channel :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! One word of advice, though. Try not to use the sub 4 sub system, as it generally doesn't help your channel (you'd want viewers interested more in your content rather than just a high sub count) and it's generally looked down upon. Other than that, be active in the community and help out your peers and Freedom will treat you nicely! I wish the best for you!

Reactions: Nuke

JacobC679

Rising User
Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums!

Hope you enjoy doing youtube. If you need anything you message me. We can even do some videos too.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thankyou, K2KIER
What made you consider starting a youtube channel? Asking for subscribers is difficult, since people tend to feel like processed meat. Try inviting people to check out your channel by making videos that people get attracted to ^^ if you'd like some feedback, and you get your community badge, I'd consider checking out the community review page!

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/