Gaming My New Gaming Channel

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
How's it going dude? Welcome to the Freedom forums :) I can honestly say that this channel I'm on right now wasn't the first one that's for sure x) Takes a few tries sometimes to find the Youtube personality that's just right for you :D Anyways good luck with your new channel man! I've been around the block a few times so if you have any questions regarding games to play, equipment, or anything like that then feel free to ask away ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum ;D

I think that your channel got some great content in terms of quality and concept , and that is really great , but i think that you should upgrade some stuff that are really small , but really important like you graphics for example [ Thumbnails , Banner , Logo ] those small things can really tell a lot about a channel which is why you want to make sure that they look good and attractive , especially the thumbnails which are actually searchable , so if they were good people will probably click on them to check you out. Another thing is that you got to drop the under the cover commentary because it would be more engaging and fun to watch if you were energetic and actually having fun , so just work on those things in the near future , and never stop developing in every single way you can because that's what is going to get you up there :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND GREAT JOB! :D

YLP

Yelpster
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude i just replied to one of your youtube videos they are fun to watch so i decided to throw something back to you cause you made me laugh which not many (new) youtubers do so here:
(you don't have to use it)