Entertainment My New Channel (Check it out)

Leo_Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hi everybody, my name is Leo! and i make gaming videos on my channel Leo_Gaming. Im from the amazing country down under, Australia, this beautiful is an awesome place to live but the internet can be pretty crappy unfortunately!

How did you find Freedom!?: I found freedom from a video on youtube networks, it was a great find :).

What made you join our forums?:
I watched lots of the videos made by the freedom team and decided to take there advice and make a forum account! so i could connect with lots of people in this amazing family!

What are your hobbies?: Some of my hobbies are 1). Gaming 2). making small films 3). Making my videos :D! 4).Being with family (If thats a hobby haha).

What is your favorite food?: Favorite food has got to be pasta bake, pasta bake is amazing!

Why did you start YouTube?: I started a YouTube channel because, first and foremost was to make people smile and to do something i enjoy! Secondly is i have always disagreed with the "system" i can't stand the thought of working 9 to 5 and having a boring life (that's my idea of boring) i have a passion for creating mini films that tell a story, and another strong passion of video games, so why not start a YouTube channel, what is there to lose. Also after a resent tragedy, ive learnt to stop taking time for granted, ever since a kid ive wanted to have a YouTube channel, i wanted to inspire people, make them smile, so i created this channel because i might not be here tomorrow and that scares me!

What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream, is to have 3 successful YouTube channels (vlog, main (mini movies and stuff), and my gaming channel) and to have an audience that i can inspire and guide to do the right thing in life and just be a light for people in dark times. I would also love a clothing line cause i love fashion!

What kind of channel do you run?: At this point i have 3 channels but 2 won't be used at all or very little for maybe a year or two. But my gaming channel, i am currently active on, i post lots of content of different games!

What kind of content do you upload?: As you've read up there ^^^^ I upload gaming content! i've uploaded a 11 episode serious on Unturned (a zombie, multiplayer, survival, pvp game) which was super fun!

When do you upload?: Since my first video i haven't missed a day of uploading. I would like to keep it that way too! That's right I upload daily. BUT this is 1). Running on Australia time 2). it takes my 1 and a half hours to upload 10 minutes of footage and about 3 hour+ for 20 minutes or more footage (Edited footage) and this is due to the ****** Australia internet, my area should be getting NBN soon (a lot faster internet) It will still take along time but it will be faster! I mentioned those two things just because that's the reason i cant have a set time that i upload but for Australian a new video should be up when you wake up everyday!!

Thank you all who take the time out of your day to read this, i really do appreciate it! Also if you had another few minutes I suggest you go check out my gaming channel! :D

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbeuulFDWECxQmf9fw12R2Q

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

How is making small videos ? must take a lot of direction and work to do ? sounds like fun !!!

Reactions: Leo_Gaming

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome Leo, You should find a lot of the resources you need right here on Freedom. A lot of help can come from the other members on Freedom.

If you need help free free to message me, Believe me when I say this, you will not understand the work that has to go in until you have a bigger fan base that starts to demand videos and that if you lose subscribers due to one video you may post up. Yeah the real struggle happens then. None the less to help you get to that point try using the link down below to find a forum with a lot of tips and tricks

Leo_Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Welcome Leo, You should find a lot of the resources you need right here on Freedom. A lot of help can come from the other members on Freedom.

If you need help free free to message me, Believe me when I say this, you will not understand the work that has to go in until you have a bigger fan base that starts to demand videos and that if you lose subscribers due to one video you may post up. Yeah the real struggle happens then. None the less to help you get to that point try using the link down below to find a forum with a lot of tips and tricks
Thank you for the kind words and advice for the future! :)

Toucan

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi everybody, my name is Leo! and i make gaming videos on my channel Leo_Gaming. Im from the amazing country down under, Australia, this beautiful is an awesome place to live but the internet can be pretty crappy unfortunately!

How did you find Freedom!?: I found freedom from a video on youtube networks, it was a great find :).

What made you join our forums?:
I watched lots of the videos made by the freedom team and decided to take there advice and make a forum account! so i could connect with lots of people in this amazing family!

What are your hobbies?: Some of my hobbies are 1). Gaming 2). making small films 3). Making my videos :D! 4).Being with family (If thats a hobby haha).

What is your favorite food?: Favorite food has got to be pasta bake, pasta bake is amazing!

Why did you start YouTube?: I started a YouTube channel because, first and foremost was to make people smile and to do something i enjoy! Secondly is i have always disagreed with the "system" i can't stand the thought of working 9 to 5 and having a boring life (that's my idea of boring) i have a passion for creating mini films that tell a story, and another strong passion of video games, so why not start a YouTube channel, what is there to lose. Also after a resent tragedy, ive learnt to stop taking time for granted, ever since a kid ive wanted to have a YouTube channel, i wanted to inspire people, make them smile, so i created this channel because i might not be here tomorrow and that scares me!

What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream, is to have 3 successful YouTube channels (vlog, main (mini movies and stuff), and my gaming channel) and to have an audience that i can inspire and guide to do the right thing in life and just be a light for people in dark times. I would also love a clothing line cause i love fashion!

What kind of channel do you run?: At this point i have 3 channels but 2 won't be used at all or very little for maybe a year or two. But my gaming channel, i am currently active on, i post lots of content of different games!

What kind of content do you upload?: As you've read up there ^^^^ I upload gaming content! i've uploaded a 11 episode serious on Unturned (a zombie, multiplayer, survival, pvp game) which was super fun!

When do you upload?: Since my first video i haven't missed a day of uploading. I would like to keep it that way too! That's right I upload daily. BUT this is 1). Running on Australia time 2). it takes my 1 and a half hours to upload 10 minutes of footage and about 3 hour+ for 20 minutes or more footage (Edited footage) and this is due to the ****** Australia internet, my area should be getting NBN soon (a lot faster internet) It will still take along time but it will be faster! I mentioned those two things just because that's the reason i cant have a set time that i upload but for Australian a new video should be up when you wake up everyday!!

Thank you all who take the time out of your day to read this, i really do appreciate it! Also if you had another few minutes I suggest you go check out my gaming channel! :D

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbeuulFDWECxQmf9fw12R2Q
I wish you the best of luck on your channel!! ^_^