Gaming My names Qwerts

Qwerts

Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
Hey Freedom friends my names Qwerts i'm a Heroes of the Storm player and lover, so I chose to make videos of helpful tips for the game making best builds and all that jazz. Although i've only been going for 3 days, i've already uploaded 3 videos. I used to own a YouTube channel called ThisIsGaming where I put alot of time into my videos and managed to gather 500 subscribers at peak, unfortunatly I chose not to keep uploading as I had work commitments. I'm now back on a different channel and i'm hopefully here for good!

Looking forward to working with everyone again.

Your Friend and fellow Freedomer
- Qwerts

BliZil

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
welcome:) its nice that you got 500 subscribers before, I am starting to get there on my first try =P Hope you can gain momentum

Qwerts

Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
Thanks for the support guys, League's a good game! I enjoy HoTS more though (probably because i'm a blizzard lore lover) ;) noticed you play Smite Blizil! I used to play with a youtuber called FrostFangs back when he had 300 subs, he plays Smite so you might've heard of him? Good game Smite is!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to freedom :) I have never played heroes of the storm , Im guessing its Moba ? I play league of legends myself but I will come check the game out :D

I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need help be sure to ask !!

Qwerts

Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
Yeah man HoTS is a really cool Moba by blizzard, insanely fun honestly would definitely recommend! :D

Reactions: Prology

BliZil

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the support guys, League's a good game! I enjoy HoTS more though (probably because i'm a blizzard lore lover) ;) noticed you play Smite Blizil! I used to play with a youtuber called FrostFangs back when he had 300 subs, he plays Smite so you might've heard of him? Good game Smite is!

Oh man, FrostFangs is big now... I watched his videos all the time :) also watch Tyde's as well. I think FrostFangs is a bit chill and Tyde is more like a professional standpoint lol~

Qwerts

Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
Oh man, FrostFangs is big now... I watched his videos all the time :) also watch Tyde's as well. I think FrostFangs is a bit chill and Tyde is more like a professional standpoint lol~
That he is! He really started to grow quite substantially shortly after I left. I used to play Nosgoth with him. Makes me happy he is doing it full time now. He actually got banned before when he had 10k subs and was permanently banned by YouTube but he decided to come back and start again so I guess his followers were already looking for him ;)