Entertainment My name is Zachary K. | I will tell you how I earned 50K

Zach Kabato

New User
I can help you earn money and in return we will talk about the price. I with my proven track record have earned lots of friends and relatives cash on youtube. There are more methods.

My story

Everyone knows about Freedom network when it started they partnered everyone at 24 hours or less rate. I had a plan and it worked out for me but now why I'm coming out is that it has stopped working. I took advantage of it and told so many of my close friends and family relatives about it and they made money but I made the most money on it.

I always worked 2 hours on youtube for 2 years and I took shows that everyone loved 100 videos that are 40 minutes and placed on youtube with the same thumbnail wallpaper for the show and made playlist with 1-5 seasons and each playlist had 20 videos. I partnered with Freedom and they accepted me and than I monetized my videos and turned all ads on and did ads in every 7 minutes mid roll.

I got my money via paypal and every 5 months some of my channels would go down than I would create new channels and partner with freedom and use new shows and make money. This worked for 2 years starting late 2014.

I made 50,423 and I didn't have to record or waste my time gaming but it was all 1-2 hours 4 days a week kinda of a job for me.

The money helped me because I saved it and bought my first car with it and used some for college.

I still have some of the money large sum of it but this is my confession

Has anyone else had success on youtube

I only have access to one deleted channel which states I earned 12K and the others 4 accounts have been terminated but for proof if you ask than I will show you a picture of the proof.

I will tell you details about it

I had 5 accounts with Freedom but slowly each one of them were termicnated but the last one the channel is dead but account is still alive and here is the link for the 12K

1 last account proof
this was my first account
I can help you but my help isn't free but I want 6-10 percent and you will be earning lots of cash.

screencapture-www-freedom-tm-dashboard-1461484444810.png

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
What is the point of make youtube, if you are not going to make something yourself.
Jus copy other shows from TV or what ever you do, is against youtube terms of service and copyright.

It is wrong in all ways posible. and if you would not "waste time" with record, then you should do something else than youtube

Zach Kabato

New User
Why would I do that? I'm better at being a youtuber than so many of noobs who think when the system is rigged against them, that they will earn anything. I'm a business guy not a fun kinda of a guy you can play COD with.

Some may not like it but it's all about the money and if you need help than we can negotiate a deal on it.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Well you are completly losing the whole idea behind youtube.
If you keep do that, then atleast keep it of the forums and chat, Since i believe most members here will agree with me on
that it is nothing we want to see on this community.

Zach Kabato

New User
Well you are completly losing the whole idea behind youtube.
If you keep do that, then atleast keep it of the forums and chat, Since i believe most members here will agree with me on
that it is nothing we want to see on this community.
The world isn't about you and you simply need to understand it and when morning comes out and people in the states and Canada wake up and look at this forum and find this tread than it will be like their savior coming to save them from few dollars into thousands of dollars.

My 7 friends and I made about 136K in 2 years and that isn't included of family members. We made a new plan and we will choose 10 guys on this forum to complete our 100 people crew. Where we can earn so much.

Hundreds of Freedom accounts are on sale thanks to me and some other dudes for kick starting on a Deep Web store.

The world doesn't revolve around you.

I say last plan made about 278K with friends and family members in 2 years and we will add more people and 10 strangers that we can trust and go for 2.6 Million in 2 years.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
You truly have low expectations of American and Canadian people.
Honestly I dont give damn on how much you earn on it. Because I rather grow my youtube channel legit, and get a few bucks.
Instead of terminate hundreds of account and earn a bit extra.

Youtube is for me not a work, it is a lifestyle. And some people (you) have clearly a more material look on the world.
Money is not everything

Zach Kabato

New User
You truly have low expectations of American and Canadian people.
Honestly I dont give damn on how much you earn on it. Because I rather grow my youtube channel legit, and get a few bucks.
Instead of terminate hundreds of account and earn a bit extra.

Youtube is for me not a work, it is a lifestyle. And some people (you) have clearly a more material look on the world.
Money is not everything
Money is what separates losers from winners and the reasons guys like Donald Trump brag. People who say money doesn't mean anything are usually lying to themselves. The only thing I worship and my only symbol of God even through I'm an Atheist and listen when I say symbol of God is the Petro-Dollar. This thing can make turn your life around and turn a nobody to someone.

Last message and I will come back tomorrow see you, have to cash in on all those bitcoins