Gaming My name is WereWing, and here's how I'm different.

Werewing11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Every piece of content on YouTube is derivative of another person's. There's no doubt about that, but where I stand is somewhere different. I want to take what others have done in my own way and create a place where I can have my own unique... place.

My name is Josh, or WereWing. I make gaming content on one channel and reading content on the other. Let's Plays, and reviews are my specialty, and I put a lot of pride and effort into my videos.

What I want to do it tell a story. I want to make something new that feels familiar, but so different at the same time. I'm a story teller. It's what I do. But with the freedom (No pun intended) of YouTube, I can really make it stand out. Sure I may be somewhat cringey now, but what I can make for the future will be better.

I'm going to try my best to be a sort of pillar of community as best as I can. I want to succeed and help others succeed as well. This is my chance, and I'd love to have you along with me on my journey. If you wanna help out, please swing on by and, if you can, keep stopping by. It'll really help a dream come true.

Thanks.

-Josh (WereWING11)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community @Werewing11 ;)

I must say i am curious to how you blend a story in with a gaming channel. I have seen channels were people tell their life story during a gameplay vid wich in my case is something i rather skip as i feel it doesn't fit together. Talking about your highschool love during a game of cod for example....

Werewing11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community @Werewing11 ;)

I must say i am curious to how you blend a story in with a gaming channel. I have seen channels were people tell their life story during a gameplay vid wich in my case is something i rather skip as i feel it doesn't fit together. Talking about your highschool love during a game of cod for example....
xD Oh boy, my favorite kind of channels. Only time I can stand that kind of stuff is when the game grumps do it. They make it funny when they talk about their past at least.

In my case, I'll be telling a fictional story throughout all of my reviews, where my character, "WereWing", is affected by the games and the characters as though they're real. It may be pretty difficult to understand how it's working initially, but I think it'll work out.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
xD Oh boy, my favorite kind of channels. Only time I can stand that kind of stuff is when the game grumps do it. They make it funny when they talk about their past at least.

In my case, I'll be telling a fictional story throughout all of my reviews, where my character, "WereWing", is affected by the games and the characters as though they're real. It may be pretty difficult to understand how it's working initially, but I think it'll work out.
Agreed on that first part XD

As for the story it sounds interesting, for as far i know i never seen a channel with something like that so you got me curious :)

Werewing11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello Josh! My name is BlueDelphin and I am also a newcomer ;P
So do you want to subs 4 subs with my channel buddy? Let's help each other out to get started in YouTube :D
I will subs you back if you subs to my channel and leave a comment to let me know. I will leave a link to my channel down below.
Thank you :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-X5GUklvASNGl2xUgm7cg
I'll check out your channel. I can promise a subscription though. I generally only subscribe if I like the content made by other creators.

Sadly this isn't even my start out on youtube. I've been doing youtube for almost 3 and a half years now. :p

Werewing11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Agreed on that first part XD

As for the story it sounds interesting, for as far i know i never seen a channel with something like that so you got me curious :)
that's good then! I'm glad I've got you intrigued. After my current Let's Play series is done, I'm going to be putting the finishing touches on the first episode of my review series, so I hope you'll stick around to see it. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
that's good then! I'm glad I've got you intrigued. After my current Let's Play series is done, I'm going to be putting the finishing touches on the first episode of my review series, so I hope you'll stick around to see it. :)
I'll do my best, as many other gamers i am a busy man :p

But if i have time and you got your first story telling episode online be sure to share it on the forums or PM it to me just in case :)

Werewing11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'll do my best, as many other gamers i am a busy man :p

But if i have time and you got your first story telling episode online be sure to share it on the forums or PM it to me just in case :)
No idea where that would go on the forums. It would appear to me they don't like self promoting much. Which is crazy because this forum is made for a bunch of youtubers to form a community, there has to be SOME sort of self-promotion going on. :p

I think the first episode will be up in like a week. If you'd like for me to PM you when it goes live, let me know.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
No idea where that would go on the forums. It would appear to me they don't like self promoting much. Which is crazy because this forum is made for a bunch of youtubers to form a community, there has to be SOME sort of self-promotion going on. :p

I think the first episode will be up in like a week. If you'd like for me to PM you when it goes live, let me know.
The content section is for sharing video's but many people here only care for themself wich is why that section is overflowed with video's but hardly anyone actually watches the content XD

Werewing11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
The content section is for sharing video's but many people here only care for themself wich is why that section is overflowed with video's but hardly anyone actually watches the content XD
Well, I joined this little network over here so I could help others channels and grow mine at the same time, so I'll probably frequent that section for other people. :p

BlueDelphin

Rising User
Jul 2, 2016
I'll check out your channel. I can promise a subscription though. I generally only subscribe if I like the content made by other creators.

Sadly this isn't even my start out on youtube. I've been doing youtube for almost 3 and a half years now. :p
Oh I am so sorry! I didn't know you have been so long. Anyway did you check out my channel? It's okay if you didn't like it though :D If you didn't like the content in my channel can you leave a feedback so that I can improve something in the future for my channel. After all that's how we grow up isn't it :) Your feedback will be much appreciated! Thank you again ^_^

Werewing11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oh I am so sorry! I didn't know you have been so long. Anyway did you check out my channel? It's okay if you didn't like it though :D If you didn't like the content in my channel can you leave a feedback so that I can improve something in the future for my channel. After all that's how we grow up isn't it :) Your feedback will be much appreciated! Thank you again ^_^
When I checked your channel it said there were no videos... Sorry. Ill have another look later in case my youtube just messed up.