Tech My name is Matthew! (YouTube Story)

Gamin4EVER

New User
Feb 22, 2016
Welcome my name Is Matthew and I own a YouTube channel named Gamin4EVER! I love making fun and enjoyable content for everyone no matter how big or small my channel is and I still love it!
My first ever video was posted Jun 19, 2013 when I was 9 years old. my favorite thing was to watch all my friends upload their videos so I decided it was my turn to make something for my friends, but they all made fun of me because I knew nothing about technology and the video sucked (It really did) but hey at least I tried something new! So after that video I decided it was time to stop making small stupid videos and come up with a professional channel.
This channel came out in Feb 28, 2015 just a few years later and my first video again sucked, But I didn't care anymore it was for the fun of it. But a few weeks after making videos I got more and more subscribers next thing you know I'm at fifteen subscribers! Then I started making videos with my best friend Christopher we both loved the game Minecraft so we decided that that was going to be our first video and it was a hit! Then we got into a fight a month or two later and we stopped being friends. (We where friends ever since first grade) I was so devastated that I thought about quitting every thing I worked on. But thanks to my cousins and family I continued, I said to my self "Time to step it up a notch!" and I started building my own computer and paying for my own recording software and the channel started booming and we hit 34 subscribers in under two month's! And that's where I am now 13 years old (With a 15 year old sounding voice) 35 subscribers almost 2,000 views and a whole lot of new friends!

Gamin4EVER's channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3HbacurHmj6TBafhBn6_vg/featured

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to the Freedom Forums, A nice back story and representation of resilience with your Youtube channel. Good progress for a few months of effort. I will check out your channel, Have a nice day!