Gaming My name is Just Luke and I'm new to Freedom!

Just Luke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
Belguim
YouTube
Hi, my name is Just Luke. I'm a Belgian gamer who loves making videos. I'm 18 and Minecraft has been my favorite game for many years now. I upload two videos every week (mostly Minecraft).
I started making videos because I didn't have any hobbies and it always appealed to me. I also really want to get better at video editing and being entertaining in general but I can't do this alone.
I put quite some effort in my videos but not a lot of people watch them and that can be disappointing sometimes. So I hoped that Freedom! could help to make my channel grow a little bit.

Maybe you want to check it out?
This is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQSYF4sRiB7vTBGwZ_v6Lw
I hope you enjoy my videos :)

Reactions: tuncavsar

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hi, my name is Just Luke. I'm a Belgian gamer who loves making videos. I'm 18 and Minecraft has been my favorite game for many years now. I upload two videos every week (mostly Minecraft).
I started making videos because I didn't have any hobbies and it always appealed to me. I also really want to get better at video editing and being entertaining in general but I can't do this alone.
I put quite some effort in my videos but not a lot of people watch them and that can be disappointing sometimes. So I hoped that Freedom! could help to make my channel grow a little bit.

Maybe you want to check it out?
This is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQSYF4sRiB7vTBGwZ_v6Lw
I hope you enjoy my videos :)
Minecraft is honestly such a great game. It's so simple, yet there's so much to do. Build, destroy, create, inventory. I understand your fascination with it entirely.

Welcome to Freedom :)

Just Luke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
Belguim
YouTube
Minecraft is honestly such a great game. It's so simple, yet there's so much to do. Build, destroy, create, inventory. I understand your fascination with it entirely.

Welcome to Freedom :)
Thank you :) I'll try my best to ba a good member and also give meaningful feedback to other people.