Gaming My name is Graham and I'm from Ontario, Canada

GRAHAMINATOR

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.grahaminator.ca
YouTube
Thanks for reading this! My name is Graham. I'm from Ontario, Canada. I found Freedom on another member's YouTube page (although now I forget which one). I thought I'd check out the forums as recommended by George. My hobbies include making videos on YouTube and interacting with the comments. My favourite food is Pizza Pizza with anchovies and pineapples. I started a YouTube channel to make some friends and support my wife, who also has her own YouTube channel (Ritzie Ritz). I appear on her channel with her from time to time.
I run a gaming channel with a few unboxings of items I like. I believe I will record more unboxings as I think they are fun to do! I also have vlogs of interesting things I experience, see and hear.
I will upload at least once a week as I balance work and family.
You can check out my YouTube channel at http://www.grahaminator.ca Thanks again!

Reactions: RitzieRitz

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Grahaminator !!! :) Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask

I am coming to Canada this year Woop Woop , I hope its nice , ive heard a lot about it :p

Your last of us videos I will give a watch because that game rocks !!! sometimes I wish I had a PS4

keep up the good work bro (y) (Y)

Reactions: RitzieRitz

GRAHAMINATOR

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.grahaminator.ca
YouTube
Hey , Grahaminator !!! :) Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask

I am coming to Canada this year Woop Woop , I hope its nice , ive heard a lot about it :p

Your last of us videos I will give a watch because that game rocks !!! sometimes I wish I had a PS4

keep up the good work bro (y) (Y)

Thanks Prology! Right now if you like -27C degree weather, now would be a perfect time to come to Canada. I don't have a PS4 either but PS3 is just as fun!

Reactions: Prology

GRAHAMINATOR

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.grahaminator.ca
YouTube
Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Thank you TheEmperor! Don't make it a chore to watch my content, just watch if you like it. Have a great day!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks Prology! Right now if you like -27C degree weather, now would be a perfect time to come to Canada. I don't have a PS4 either but PS3 is just as fun!

hahah sounds like great weather (y) (Y) feel sorry for you :) I have a PS3 in the garage , might have to give a little go !!!

Reactions: GRAHAMINATOR

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey boss! Welcome to the Freedom! forums, glade you could join us. I am pleased you picked Freedom! over other partnership programs and im sure you will absolutely love it. Hope to see you in the general chat some time :D Also good luck with your channels growth.

I have never been to canada but I heard its beautiful in some parts. I mean it has to be with some of the best movie/show skits being shot there. Canada having almost 15 films in 2014 which was 3rd place I believe.

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!

GRAHAMINATOR

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.grahaminator.ca
YouTube
Hey boss! Welcome to the Freedom! forums, glade you could join us. I am pleased you picked Freedom! over other partnership programs and im sure you will absolutely love it. Hope to see you in the general chat some time :D Also good luck with your channels growth.

I have never been to canada but I heard its beautiful in some parts. I mean it has to be with some of the best movie/show skits being shot there. Canada having almost 15 films in 2014 which was 3rd place I believe.

Hi UnderGroundTank! Thank you for the good wishes, and I hope you have much success! What country are you from? It just happens to be cheap to film here too I guess, lol!

GRAHAMINATOR

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.grahaminator.ca
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!

Hi ProHenis, thanks for the warm welcome!