Gaming My name is Erik. And you are...?

Am I doing a good job with my channel? Comment any improvements.

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Exultamos

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2017
YouTube
exultamos
Hey everyone! My name is Exultamos but Erik is good enough. I've been uploading to youtube for over a year now casually but I'm getting in the habit of uploading once maybe twice a week. All of my content is gaming related whether it be commentary or funny montages featuring my friends. The main reason I started uploading videos was to show my friends how bad they were and I've noticed some people enjoy that so I've begun to try and promote my videos to try and give more people something to laugh at.

Thanks for reading if you made it all the way through!

Erik

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone! My name is Exultamos but Erik is good enough. I've been uploading to youtube for over a year now casually but I'm getting in the habit of uploading once maybe twice a week. All of my content is gaming related whether it be commentary or funny montages featuring my friends. The main reason I started uploading videos was to show my friends how bad they were and I've noticed some people enjoy that so I've begun to try and promote my videos to try and give more people something to laugh at.

Thanks for reading if you made it all the way through!

Erik
Welcome to the Community :)

Gaming with friends always gives hilarious moments! Maybe you can even collab with some here on the forums? :)

Exultamos

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2017
YouTube
exultamos
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! Just thought I should share the games I'm currently into. CSGO, GTA5, Killing Floor, Rocket League and I just started playing fishing planet. Of course, you can always check out my steam library to see all the games I play.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello Erik!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Developing the YouTube habit can be quite tricky, wishing luck for you on that part. :) Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D