Gaming My name is Dezy, and I shout a lot.

[ILYC]Rarity

Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Colorado
YouTube
Devilz666ILYC
Welcome to the family dezy! I really enjoyed your fallout Lets plays! Seems a tad bit laggy. But the commentary was GREAT! I Made me laugh out loud. I loved it. +1 sub from me o.o Keep up the great work

Reactions: Dezy

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Welcome to the family dezy! I really enjoyed your fallout Lets plays! Seems a tad bit laggy. But the commentary was GREAT! I Made me laugh out loud. I loved it. +1 sub from me o.o Keep up the great work
Yeah, I was having some issues with OBS when recording that one, but thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm absolutely flattered! C': <3

[ILYC]Rarity

Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Colorado
YouTube
Devilz666ILYC
@Dezy OBS? For youtube gameplay? I only use OBS for twitch i would try Fraps or dxtory * My recorder of choise because it compresses the files as it records so you dont need a extra terabyte for recordings unlike some programes *Cough Fraps Cough* Lol.* I also find it less laggy then fraps. Just figured i would make the sugestion

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
@Dezy OBS? For youtube gameplay? I only use OBS for twitch i would try Fraps or dxtory * My recorder of choise because it compresses the files as it records so you dont need a extra terabyte for recordings unlike some programes *Cough Fraps Cough* Lol.* I also find it less laggy then fraps. Just figured i would make the sugestion
Thanks for the suggestion! :) I'll give dxtory a look!

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
YAY! You made your introduction! Sushi is awesome. And I was in Musical Theater TOO! I was lead role in four of my five highschool productions... occasionally a girl XD. Welcome to Freedom! Where Eccentric is a good thing to be. (or I guess youtube in general...)
Wait.... this was posted Thursday Oo... wow you got popular pretty quick XD.