Gaming My Love Towards Gaming & Video Making.

Did You Check Out My Channel, If Yes, how many liked my videos?

• Yes, I did check it and your videos were ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I did check it and your videos were not good.

• No, I did not check your channel.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Limb Bone

New User
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey there, My name is Nirosh aka, Mr.LimbBone. Now, I joined a sub-network of The Freedom! network known as The Ziovo Network. Since the time I was a kid, I loved Gaming! I could sit down for hours and do nothing but play video games. Another thing I loved were movies/films and the techniques/ways of making a film. Whenever I watch a movie, I look into the edits like a lot.So I thought, If I combine my love towards gaming and towards film editing/making , the only answer that's lying in front of me was YouTube. So now, I record game plays, and upload them to YouTube. Please be sure to check out my channel 'Mr.LimbBone'. Have A Nice Day!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey there, My name is Nirosh aka, Mr.LimbBone. Now, I joined a sub-network of The Freedom! network known as The Ziovo Network. Since the time I was a kid, I loved Gaming! I could sit down for hours and do nothing but play video games. Another thing I loved were movies/films and the techniques/ways of making a film. Whenever I watch a movie, I look into the edits like a lot.So I thought, If I combine my love towards gaming and towards film editing/making , the only answer that's lying in front of me was YouTube. So now, I record game plays, and upload them to YouTube. Please be sure to check out my channel 'Mr.LimbBone'. Have A Nice Day!
Hello Nirosh, gaming tends to have a ton of followers! I love editing myself, but I was never truly invested into movies when I was younger. Youtube grants people a ton of creativity when it comes to making your own videos. Typically I can't support everybody on freedom due to the sheer number, but I hope you have a great journey either way! And a last note, consider checking out the sticky thread for the introduction forums. People would love to relate to you more, and there's a template to write alongside all that reading ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/