GFX My Journey

Psynorr

Rising User
Apr 14, 2017
YouTube
FiveBitGaming
Hello everyone,My name is Michael,recently i have been told about freedom from a youtuber called Steven Van,Then i watched the george show and knew a little more about Freedom!,I really loved how george was so positive and happy in every video he made,he just kept me smiling the whole video!,Yes,Im still not a partner with freedom but will be very soon,im trying to make some new friends here so if you could reply and we could know each other more that would mean alot :) ~~Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMSrMsgllLpJMMwcf9zMmA

Last edited:

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello everyone,My name is Michael,recently i have been told about freedom from a youtuber called Steven Van,Then i watched the george show and knew a little more about Freedom!,I really loved how george was so positive and happy in every video he made,he just kept me smiling the whole video!,Yes,Im still not a partner with freedom but will be very soon,im trying to make some new friends here so if you could reply and we could know each other more that would mean alot :) ~~Thank you
Welcome!

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Welcome to the Freedom Family, and yea would like to see some of your art, videos, and channel :)