Gaming My Journey - Introduction

Nick Power

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Your name: My name is Nick Power!
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Canada.
(Optional) How old are you?: I am 14 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom originally from SubTheGamer also known as STG. I contacted him VIA Twitter about STGMedia and replied with how to apply and I did, and I was accepted!
What made you join our forums?: I really want to grow and expand my channel, it has been a dream of mine. I have been gaining subscribers and I want to keep doing so!
What are your hobbies?: I love gaming, playing all kinds of sports, and just hanging out with friends.
What is your favorite food? My favorite food has to be hotdogs :D
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I saw how many other youtubers no matter what age got big. I want to follow them, I recently got a PC that was able to make videos and I really want to grow to be as big as some of the YouTubers I look up to.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel. I mainly play Minecraft and Runescape. I will be expanding to other games as well, such as NBA 2k, NHL, Call of duty, etc.
What kind of content do you upload? As said above, I mainly upload gaming videos such as Minecraft and Runescape, and will expand in the future to more console games.
When do you upload?: As of now I don't have a upload scheldule, but it is something I really been wanting to do. I try to upload 2-3 times per week, I'm hoping this increases as I grow.

Last edited:

Nick Power

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Reactions: Prology

Mr Crazy Chicken

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
YouTube
Nice to meet you Nick and welcome to the freedom family. I am 14 too. If you have any questions then please ask anyone or you could go to the FAQ page. I love your channel and I hope you do increase your amount of subs. ^_^ It would be appreciated if you could check my channel out and subscribe too. ^_^

btw you can add your own sub button underneath you comment, here's how....
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
It may help! ^_^

Nick Power

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!

Here is the link: http://community.freedom.tm/account/personal-details (Only the end of your URL not the whole thing)

Please Subscribe to my channel, I am trying to get to 200! I post giveaways, gameplays, playthroughs and more. Please do check it out. Thanks and I appreciate it
Wil do, im trying to get to 200 as well! You intrested in possibly collabing? If not it's perfectly fine!

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!

Nick Power

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!
Checked your videos out, love the content and subbed!