Gaming My Journey has begun on Youtube

Revoke Gaming

New User
May 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm Matt, and recently I started a Youtube Channel. I do a mixture of mobile gaming and tutorials to bring entertainment but as well as informative content for my viewers (which I don't really have much as since I'm new :p) Although some of my videos have been doing pretty well, getting some likes, comments, and views I'm still thirsting and seeking for advise, and improvement in my content. I love making most of these videos and honestly, just having the ability to share my love for gaming around the world, is already enough. I wish everyone else who is starting out and going through some struggles like me good luck! My journey has just begun, and I hope it turns out well!

One of my proudest videos.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there Mat!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

That video was very good and helpful to :) a lot of people can take some tricks away from this (y) (Y)

How did you come across freedom ?

Best of luck buddy !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm Matt, and recently I started a Youtube Channel. I do a mixture of mobile gaming and tutorials to bring entertainment but as well as informative content for my viewers (which I don't really have much as since I'm new :p) Although some of my videos have been doing pretty well, getting some likes, comments, and views I'm still thirsting and seeking for advise, and improvement in my content. I love making most of these videos and honestly, just having the ability to share my love for gaming around the world, is already enough. I wish everyone else who is starting out and going through some struggles like me good luck! My journey has just begun, and I hope it turns out well!

One of my proudest videos.

Welcome to the family Revoke, How you find about Freedom and what is you biggest goal for youtube for the future.

Revoke Gaming

New User
May 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! For all those asking how I went upon freedom is was actually recommended to use for forums by a friend of mine! And just in one day I can already see you guys are super friendly and supportive. My biggest goal on Youtube, is just to keep providing helpful,funny, and informative content for everyone around the world, and possibly one day do what I love as a career. Thanks a lot guys!