Gaming My introduction :)

U60in2learn 2day

New User
Jun 13, 2017
Akron, Ohio
YouTube
Hello my name is Dylan and I Stream on my channel "U60inlearn 2day"(you goin to learn today). I mainly Live Stream my gaming and I am trying to play all types and any recommendations from fans or other members. I will be streaming everyday maybe even twice a day! I have to admit my YouTube inspiration came from watching Noahj456 and QknightZ etc... After my 5th video the freedom dashboard popped up on my dashboard and I started looking into it. It seemed like a good idea especially for me starting off so tiny hopefully freedom can help become something greater than myself or at least point me in the right direction! I Iive in akron Ohio which is 40 minutes south of Cleveland Ohio. August 21st 2017 I will be 22 and also my son is expected to be here on August 7th :) Also I work with Strange Music INC and do their album and tour promotions in Akron/Cleveland! Anyways thanks for taking time to read this and hopefully I'll see you one day in the chat of my stream:)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
You're near Cleveland! That's awesome! One of my best friends lives up there and I've always wanted to visit! How's the weather?
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself! And welcome, again! c:

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello my name is Dylan and I Stream on my channel "U60inlearn 2day"(you goin to learn today). I mainly Live Stream my gaming and I am trying to play all types and any recommendations from fans or other members. I will be streaming everyday maybe even twice a day! I have to admit my YouTube inspiration came from watching Noahj456 and QknightZ etc... After my 5th video the freedom dashboard popped up on my dashboard and I started looking into it. It seemed like a good idea especially for me starting off so tiny hopefully freedom can help become something greater than myself or at least point me in the right direction! I Iive in akron Ohio which is 40 minutes south of Cleveland Ohio. August 21st 2017 I will be 22 and also my son is expected to be here on August 7th :) Also I work with Strange Music INC and do their album and tour promotions in Akron/Cleveland! Anyways thanks for taking time to read this and hopefully I'll see you one day in the chat of my stream:)

Welcome and enjoy our forum.