Gaming My Introduction!

Jammo

New User
May 17, 2016
Hello, my name is Jammo or James, and my dream is be a successful Youtuber, im 13 years of age and i love to play Counter Strike Global Offensive and other games. My upload dates are very random, sometimes any other day or perhaps one upload after another. I hope to bring you the best quality videos and entertainment as i possibly can. Thank You for reading, Bye!

Jammo

jesture Joker

New User
May 17, 2016
We share the same dreams Jammo :) CS-GO Is a competitive game to get an audience for. Once I played this dragonball online game that I literally had to jump through hoops to download and that video got over 30k views! Try doing something similar. Also, have your own spin on gaming. Be funny, not over dramatic, and genuine! I hope this helps! Good luck!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, my name is Jammo or James, and my dream is be a successful Youtuber, im 13 years of age and i love to play Counter Strike Global Offensive and other games. My upload dates are very random, sometimes any other day or perhaps one upload after another. I hope to bring you the best quality videos and entertainment as i possibly can. Thank You for reading, Bye!

Jammo

Welcome to the family Jammo, Try be yourself in the videos people will notice if you not being yourself and have fun, Mine question is what are goal for youtube in the future?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Jammo
Welcome to the community 007 ;)