Gaming My Introduction

Coxy Gaming

Rising User
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom members!

Firstly, I would like to take the time to thank you for reading my introduction.

How did you find Freedom!? I was followed by PGUK Network on Twitter and looked into what they did.

What made you join our forums?: I wanted a chance to meet people within the community and see
what others are up to and hopefully find some new channels to enjoy.

What are your hobbies?: Aside from gaming, I'm an avid Football (soccer) supporter.

What is your favorite food? Lots to choose from, but i'd have to side with Pizza.

Why did you start YouTube? I've enjoyed watching peoples videos over the years and thought it would be fun to try and give it a go myself

What is your biggest dream? Very tough question, I'd say owning my own business or just generally being successful in life.

What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming one based around Black Ops 3.

What kind of content do you upload? Commentaries, Live Commentaries and recently challenge videos.

When do you upload?:No real set days, as much as I can but usually every 3-5 days.

My name is Coxy Gaming or just Coxy, whichever you prefer, and like all of you, I have joined Freedom! in the hopes that I can meet new people within the community, find some new YouTube channels to watch and hopefully grow my subscribers.

As of right now, I post Black Ops 3 game plays, live commentaries and most recently, challenge videos, I may branch out into other games in the future but as BO3 is mainly what I play, I'd like to see where I can go with this before taking the leap of faith into producing videos on other titles.

I try to upload a video every few days but unfortunately like most of you, I have a full time job so at times, it can be difficult for me to maintain a consistent upload schedule. I'm very much an advocate of quality over quantity and I'd rather ensure I get something good posted, rather than just upload any old video to fill the void.

If you're still reading this then you're awesome!

I'm always open to feedback on my videos, both positive and negative, at the end of the day I want to try to produce the best content that I possible can and I believe the only way to do that is to listen to what the viewers have to say, so if you have any, please free to contact me on either Twitter or YT and I'll take it all on board.

I hope to see some new faces to my channel and look forward to seeing some of you on yours.

Coxy

YT: You can find my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxgVdJ78V09zvGHpDDO_SyA

Twitter: CoxyGaming

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Firstly, I would like to take the time to thank you for reading my introduction.

How did you find Freedom!? I was followed by PGUK Network on Twitter and looked into what they did.

What made you join our forums?: I wanted a chance to meet people within the community and see

What are your hobbies?: Aside from gaming, I'm an avid Football (soccer) supporter.

What is your favorite food? Lots to choose from, but i'd have to side with Pizza.

Why did you start YouTube? I've enjoyed watching peoples videos over the years and thought it would be fun to try and give it a go myself

What is your biggest dream? Very tough question, I'd say owning my own business or just generally being successful in life.

What kind of content do you upload? Commentaries, Live Commentaries and recently challenge videos.

When do you upload?:No real set days, as much as I can but usually every 3-5 days.

My name is Coxy Gaming or just Coxy, whichever you prefer, and like all of you, I have joined Freedom! in the hopes that I can meet new people within the community, find some new YouTube channels to watch and hopefully grow my subscribers.

As of right now, I post Black Ops 3 game plays, live commentaries and most recently, challenge videos, I may branch out into other games in the future but as BO3 is mainly what I play, I'd like to see where I can go with this before taking the leap of faith into producing videos on other titles.

I try to upload a video every few days but unfortunately like most of you, I have a full time job so at times, it can be difficult for me to maintain a consistent upload schedule. I'm very much an advocate of quality over quantity and I'd rather ensure I get something good posted, rather than just upload any old video to fill the void.

I'm always open to feedback on my videos, both positive and negative, at the end of the day I want to try to produce the best content that I possible can and I believe the only way to do that is to listen to what the viewers have to say, so if you have any, please free to contact me on either Twitter or YT and I'll take it all on board.

I hope to see some new faces to my channel and look forward to seeing some of you on yours.

Coxy

YT: You can find my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxgVdJ78V09zvGHpDDO_SyA

Long posts are great to see ^^ Pizza is a favorite among members here! Side note as well, dominos is having a 50% deal going on for their website at the moment, but I'm trying not to buy any :eek: Having a full time job can definitely disrupt the flow of uploading videos. Our goal in the future is to make youtube that full-time job, granted fun should always come first when making a channel ^^ If you're interested in getting feedback, you can let me know as well if you want additional help :p

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I wish more people would comment on videos with feedback, I love it when people do. Helps keep motivation knowing you are doing good/bad with reasons.

Coxy Gaming

Rising User
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for all the replies guys! Apologies for not commenting sooner I've been busy / ill / forgot my password to this site lol! I look forward to a long and prosperous time at Freedom!

CSGaming

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube

Coxy

Welcome to Freedom!! I'm also a huge football fan, who do you support? :)

Coxy Gaming

Rising User
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!! I'm also a huge football fan, who do you support? :)

I am a proud Leicester City Fan! Even more so right about now :), supporting them through the years of pain has finally paid off lol... I'm Leicester born and bread so it was only right for me to do so, wbu?

Reactions: CSGaming

CSGaming

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
I am a proud Leicester City Fan! Even more so right about now :), supporting them through the years of pain has finally paid off lol... I'm Leicester born and bread so it was only right for me to do so, wbu?
Bet you're pretty happy right now then!! So pleased to see them doing well, really refreshing to see an underdog at the top of the table :) I'm from Scotland so I've been a Hibernian fan all my life - so I can definitely relate when it comes to going through years of pain as a football fan...except my years of pain are still happening, lol - but as English teams go, I support Arsenal!