Entertainment My introduction to the Freedom family!

DeclansCorner

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
Hello there, my name is Declan but through out all my life people have called me "Dec"! I partnered with Freedom last year and my channel got over 2,000 Subscribers and people from school started to watch my videos but not watch them for entertainment... people would watch them to make fun of me and that really hurt me as I would get bullied day in, day out... So after a while I deleted my channel, got diagnosed with Anxiety & Depression, attempted suicide and a bunch of other stuff which I am sure you don't want to hear!

I am now 15 years old and have restarted my channel and in just 1 week I have already gained over 70 Subscribers and I can't thank George enough for inspiring me to start my channel again.

My hobbies are urban exploring (Exploring abandoned places or just new areas), playing video games, hanging out with friends and just YOUTUBE!!!!

I upload twice a week at the moment and I honestly think my editing skills are on point as I've been using Sony Vegas pro for 4 years now!! (SINCE I WAS 11!!) I've quite advanced with Photoshop and I am still developing my skills within the program in school!

Be sure to check out my channel!! (DeclansCorner)