Gaming My Introduction & Tips For Others

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Hello my name is ADoSAttack but you can call me ADoS for short. I'm from Sydney, Australia and I have a small YouTube channel with 17 videos, 287 subscribers and 19,000+ views. I have been working on and off on my channel for the last couple of years but it's been hard because I have been quite ill for many years. Anyway the last couple of months I decided I'm going to really fight my sickness and work really hard on my channel. With the first step being joining Freedom.

My channel focus at the moment is PlanetSide 2 which is a free to play game but I plan to branch out to other games as well. Doing montages, let's plays, commentaries, tutorials and more.

You can check out my latest video here ;)

Anyway I was looking through some of you guys channels here yesterday and noticed some of you had a lot of videos but not many views. I got some tips that might help you get more views and grow your channel.

First off always make thumbnails for your videos to set your videos apart from the others. Second post your videos on relevant forums & Reddit pages. For example I post my videos on all the PlanetSide 2 forums and Reddit pages which helps me get 100's of views instead of just around 10. What ever your content is about get involved with the relevant community, like for me I'm a well known PlanetSide 2 player who is active on the relevant forums and Reddit pages. Included the Title of the game, movie, etc in the description so people can find your video easier. Also you can use tube buddy tag explorer to find the best tags for your videos.

Well I hope that helps and that we can all grow in 2016 together (y) (Y)
Welcome to the Freedom! Family! Bam Bam Boom Boom :) You have good input and, you will be a great asset to the network.

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom I hope you enjoy it here nice thumbnails by the way :) also your vids aren't bad either