Gaming My Introduction Thing

the7thdarkness

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
South Carolina
YouTube
Hey, I'm Bailey! I've been making gaming videos on my channel, the7thdarkness, for about three and a half years now, upping the quality to the best of my ability with each new series. I was contacted by a recruiter a few years back and finally decided to join the network recently. I joined to forums to gain better contacts with improving my content. When I'm not making videos, I'm usually at work, school, or hanging out with actual people (rarely). I also enjoy listening to a bunch of rock/metal/metalcore bands and, believe it or not, playing video games on my own time. I started my channel to organize my subscriptions and comment on videos (like everyone else), but years later I decided I wanted to make people laugh and forget about the stress of their everyday life and started making gaming videos. I usually upload upload three times a week. My biggest dream would be make YouTube videos for a full-time job. What about you guys?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! It's definitely nice to know you're making someone laugh and entertaining them in your videos. I like doing what I do because I can influence someone positively and help them get away from everything for a little while. Just know it'll be a lot of work and commitment if you want to do YouTube full time, but if you work hard enough you can do it :)

the7thdarkness

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
South Carolina
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! It's definitely nice to know you're making someone laugh and entertaining them in your videos. I like doing what I do because I can influence someone positively and help them get away from everything for a little while. Just know it'll be a lot of work and commitment if you want to do YouTube full time, but if you work hard enough you can do it :)
Thanks! Yeah I work way too much on my stuff already XD and I agree with you on that. It's a way to get away and help other at the same time (ideally lol). If I had the subscribers to do it full time, I totally would. I have so many ideas I want to implement, but being that it's a part-time job/hobby thing, I can't exactly do everything at once :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey, I'm Bailey! I've been making gaming videos on my channel, the7thdarkness, for about three and a half years now, upping the quality to the best of my ability with each new series. I was contacted by a recruiter a few years back and finally decided to join the network recently. I joined to forums to gain better contacts with improving my content. When I'm not making videos, I'm usually at work, school, or hanging out with actual people (rarely). I also enjoy listening to a bunch of rock/metal/metalcore bands and, believe it or not, playing video games on my own time. I started my channel to organize my subscriptions and comment on videos (like everyone else), but years later I decided I wanted to make people laugh and forget about the stress of their everyday life and started making gaming videos. I usually upload upload three times a week. My biggest dream would be make YouTube videos for a full-time job. What about you guys?
Heya Bailey, what kind of gaming videos do you enjoy making? That's nice that you joined freedom, people can learn a lot here! You can meet some additional contacts here if you check out the collaboration forums. Uploading three times is a nice path to take. Everyone would love to make this a full time job, I'd want to meet people whenever it's possible ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thanks! Yeah I work way too much on my stuff already XD and I agree with you on that. It's a way to get away and help other at the same time (ideally lol). If I had the subscribers to do it full time, I totally would. I have so many ideas I want to implement, but being that it's a part-time job/hobby thing, I can't exactly do everything at once :p
I know how you feel with that one. Sometimes I do the same, having a crazy amount of ideas. I have to remind myself how much time it would take me to actually do lol

Reactions: the7thdarkness

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Welcome man! Good luck with your gaming channel and your biggest dream of making YouTube full time :)

the7thdarkness

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
South Carolina
YouTube
Heya Bailey, what kind of gaming videos do you enjoy making? That's nice that you joined freedom, people can learn a lot here! You can meet some additional contacts here if you check out the collaboration forums. Uploading three times is a nice path to take. Everyone would love to make this a full time job, I'd want to meet people whenever it's possible ^^
Dude I love your name XD and thanks for the introduction! I do any games really, popular, childhood favorites, indie. My most popular series has been Halo 3 blind, but my personal favorite is Metroid Prime, because that game is awesome and I feel like I perfected my style with that one. I definitely think I'll be using the forums to collaborate with people here.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Dude I love your name XD and thanks for the introduction! I do any games really, popular, childhood favorites, indie. My most popular series has been Halo 3 blind, but my personal favorite is Metroid Prime, because that game is awesome and I feel like I perfected my style with that one. I definitely think I'll be using the forums to collaborate with people here.
Hah, why do you love my name? :p And no worries, it's nice to feel welcomed here. That's good that you're interested in variety, and I totally missed out on Metroid growing up :eek: You can definitely collaborate with people on the collaboration forums on here as well ^^

the7thdarkness

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
South Carolina
YouTube
Hah, why do you love my name? :p And no worries, it's nice to feel welcomed here. That's good that you're interested in variety, and I totally missed out on Metroid growing up :eek: You can definitely collaborate with people on the collaboration forums on here as well ^^
Fattmat. Because it rhymes and I like rhyming humor XD and I missed out on Metroid growing up too, but a few years ago I played through the prime trilogy and I was like "I have to let's play all of these games".

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Fattmat. Because it rhymes and I like rhyming humor XD and I missed out on Metroid growing up too, but a few years ago I played through the prime trilogy and I was like "I have to let's play all of these games".
Hah, I grew up with a name that rhymes with a ton of words :p That's nice that you opened yourself up to a new franchise, I barely got into Far Cry last year ^^

Reactions: the7thdarkness