Alex Karam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hello Freedom community! My name is Alex known as You4ia on YouTube, I've been doing YouTube for about 5 years now and never really was able to make the impact I've been trying to. I've gone through a vast amount of family troubles but I try not to bring that upon my audience and leave them with a positive message everyday!

I would appreciate if some of you guys would check out my channel and come see what I'm about, I promise my stories are entertaining and will blow your minds!

https://www.youtube.com/user/c4andLMG

Reactions: pendragongames

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you Prology, I will subscribe and support your channel wish you all the best!
- Alex / You4ia

cheers dude , your sub button shows an error , make sure to just put the last part of your youtube link in and not all of it :)

AngelicPrototype

New User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community!

I hope you have a wonderful stay here on the forums :3

If your youtube channel is partnered with Freedom! you should apply to get a freedom badge. Also make sure to get comfortable with the rules of both the chat and the forums. I recommend it

Reactions: Alex Karam

Alex Karam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the community!

I hope you have a wonderful stay here on the forums :3

If your youtube channel is partnered with Freedom! you should apply to get a freedom badge. Also make sure to get comfortable with the rules of both the chat and the forums. I recommend it
What is the freedom badge?

Alex Karam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Canada
YouTube
The freedom badge allows access to certain things such as colored text in the chat room, and a few other things but I still need to check what else. It also gives you a purple name in the chat.
Ah I see now it looks very nice, my channel is partnered with Freedom so I guess I would be eligible for it?

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
Hello Freedom community! My name is Alex known as You4ia on YouTube, I've been doing YouTube for about 5 years now and never really was able to make the impact I've been trying to. I've gone through a vast amount of family troubles but I try not to bring that upon my audience and leave them with a positive message everyday!

I would appreciate if some of you guys would check out my channel and come see what I'm about, I promise my stories are entertaining and will blow your minds!

https://www.youtube.com/user/c4andLMG
welcome to freedom mate best wishes, hope all is going well for you now