Gaming My introduction :P

Yonda Apk4You

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
my name is rosario and i lived in italy I created my you tube channel for a few months and am a fan of games for smartphones. I believe the future of video games for smartphones will be Android and ios: P

I thank you all and sorry for my bad English

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Yonda Apk4You,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Interesting perspective! Smartphone games have definitely increased in quality over the years. I remember playing Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus way back and thinking it was really impressive (which it was!) However, we have come quite a long way now. What are some of your favourite smartphone video games? I've been enjoying Star Sk8ter because it's a game that you can pick up quickly and put back down whenever you have to which is something I look for in mobile games.

Make sure to leave us a link to your YouTube channel so we can check out your smartphone gaming videos! I was going to have a look but couldn't find your channel. :p

Also you should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a great place for gamers to socialize and discuss anything gaming-related.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!