Jun 5, 2016
Philippines
YouTube
ItsTerefied
Code: ItsTerefied
Your name/alias: Teresa Mae J. Garcia / Euno Hatori
Where are you from?: Philippines
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? I find freedom thru browsing the google and I find it great, so why didn't give a try?
What made you join our forums?: I am very interested to join forums for me to grow and my channel to grow also.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are cosplaying, dancing, listening to kpop music, editing photos and videos, reading books and watching animes.
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because I am inspired by biggest youtubers and I love editing videos why not to join youtube?
What is your biggest dream? As of now, my biggest dream is to graduate college, but my ultimate dream is to be a kpop superstar even though I am a Filipino. So if not, I want to be a Filipino artist.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is about my life, I showcase my talent, my interests, my hauls and etc. It's about of me the most. But there are also about the trends and helpful things.
How frequently do you upload?: I am uploading every saturdays and sundays.

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Code: ItsTerefied
Your name/alias: Teresa Mae J. Garcia / Euno Hatori
Where are you from?: Philippines
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? I find freedom thru browsing the google and I find it great, so why didn't give a try?
What made you join our forums?: I am very interested to join forums for me to grow and my channel to grow also.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are cosplaying, dancing, listening to kpop music, editing photos and videos, reading books and watching animes.
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because I am inspired by biggest youtubers and I love editing videos why not to join youtube?
What is your biggest dream? As of now, my biggest dream is to graduate college, but my ultimate dream is to be a kpop superstar even though I am a Filipino. So if not, I want to be a Filipino artist.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is about my life, I showcase my talent, my interests, my hauls and etc. It's about of me the most. But there are also about the trends and helpful things.
How frequently do you upload?: I am uploading every saturdays and sundays.
Sounds really very interesting!! :) what is the name of your channel?? Can't wait to check out your videos!! keep it up and best luck from Denmark!!