Gaming My Introduction..I guess?

D

Deleted member 166546

My name is ThePandaLogic, nice to make your acquaintance. I am from Georgia, USA. I am 20 years old. My friend is partnered with them and I figured I would try out for a legit partnership. I figured i wanted to make some new friends ya know? My hobbies are playing video games, cooking, playing drums, and sleeping. My favorite food is something i can not just say, since i have many favorite foods, and it is impossible for me to choose. I was watching this guy play Pokemon on Youtube when I was like 8 or 9, and it just clicked in my head that, this is what I want to do, this is my dream. My biggest dream has to always be on Youtube, and make a career out of it, and make people laugh and smile everyday. I want to inspire people to do their best and to never give up. I run a gaming channel with all kinds of games, besides shooters (I do not play shooter games.) I am usually uploading a few times a week, it switches between 1-5 days a week, but once I get the hang of it, then I will start an actual schedule.

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you! So why does it say error where my youtube subscribe button is?
Remember to only put in the channel ID and not copy and paste the whole channel link. More info on this can be found in the FAQ thread below
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

But basically its the random letters / numbers after the URL, for example if your URL was yt.com/ilikegaming12345 the channel ID would be ilikegaming12345. Hope that clears it up for you :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yeah I got it already! But thanks tho!
Sorry about that I didn't see that Showcase had gotten there before me with the answer. Also as I forgot to say in my above post welcome to the Freedom forums, its also nice to see you have a dream already sorted out for Youtube. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
My name is ThePandaLogic, nice to make your acquaintance. I am from Georgia, USA. I am 20 years old. My friend is partnered with them and I figured I would try out for a legit partnership. I figured i wanted to make some new friends ya know? My hobbies are playing video games, cooking, playing drums, and sleeping. My favorite food is something i can not just say, since i have many favorite foods, and it is impossible for me to choose. I was watching this guy play Pokemon on Youtube when I was like 8 or 9, and it just clicked in my head that, this is what I want to do, this is my dream. My biggest dream has to always be on Youtube, and make a career out of it, and make people laugh and smile everyday. I want to inspire people to do their best and to never give up. I run a gaming channel with all kinds of games, besides shooters (I do not play shooter games.) I am usually uploading a few times a week, it switches between 1-5 days a week, but once I get the hang of it, then I will start an actual schedule.
Hey dude, Welcome to Freedom! I checked out your channel, seems like you love Rpg stuff, good job with the commentary, Keep up the good work! Stay Awesome, bro!

D

Deleted member 166546

Hey dude, Welcome to Freedom! I checked out your channel, seems like you love Rpg stuff, good job with the commentary, Keep up the good work! Stay Awesome, bro!
Thank you very much! I do enjoy rpg games haha. I am not much of a shooter kinda person tho.