1MetroElite

New User
Jan 16, 2016
Your name: I'm Shay Lawrence
Where are you from? Born and Raised in Brooklyn, NY but now live in Durham, NC.
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom by researching different partnership networks online.
What made you join our forums?: I join because I want to make new contacts, grow my channel and learn new things.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are doing Natural Hair, Writing blogs, Making Wigs, Music Beat Making and Cooking!
What is your favorite food? I like all different kinds of foods.
Why did you start YouTube? I started You-Tube, when I started going Natural with my hair and didn't have money to go to the hair salon; so I decided to do my own styling videos online. Then, I joined some subscription box companies and started adding those to my channel.

What is your biggest dream? My Biggest Dreams is to have my own business and to be the Biggest Music Beat Maker Ever.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Hair, Beauty, how to and Review channel, right now, but want to start a Music Channel soon also.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload Hair, Health Products, Review and other things too.
When do you upload?: I don't have a specific day, but I try to Upload 1 video a week.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCygM88dAjYd81DGL3Coz_kw

Reactions: ThatNerdWithTheHair

SoNice TayEmany

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Your name: I'm Shay Lawrence
Where are you from? Born and Raised in Brooklyn, NY but now live in Durham, NC.
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom by researching different partnership networks online.
What made you join our forums?: I join because I want to make new contacts, grow my channel and learn new things.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are doing Natural Hair, Writing blogs, Making Wigs, Music Beat Making and Cooking!
What is your favorite food? I like all different kinds of foods.
Why did you start YouTube? I started You-Tube, when I started going Natural with my hair and didn't have money to go to the hair salon; so I decided to do my own styling videos online. Then, I joined some subscription box companies and started adding those to my channel.

What is your biggest dream? My Biggest Dreams is to have my own business and to be the Biggest Music Beat Maker Ever.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Hair, Beauty, how to and Review channel, right now, but want to start a Music Channel soon also.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload Hair, Health Products, Review and other things too.
When do you upload?: I don't have a specific day, but I try to Upload 1 video a week.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCygM88dAjYd81DGL3Coz_kw
Welcome! I appreciate all that you are doing. I believe your dreams will come true :)