Gaming My intoduction

CuriousTaylorYT

New User
Nov 19, 2015
YouTube
soo hey guys ^-^
my name is taylor ^o^
I'm just gonna tell you a few things about me ^3^

Well as I said I'm taylor or people call me curious taylor or taytay xD I don't mind what u call me

Im from England

I found freedom while just looking for at a youtube channel and then I watched a few videos they did and I fount it good so I decided to join

Hobbies? hm games , basketball , swimming and trampolining I guess

whats your yt channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRlvai5Pse6cBMzU0Cw7DMw

what do you love the most GAMIIIIING xDDD

I'm hoping I will be here for quiet a while I think it will be a really fun time in here and hope your all have a good day

if you want to ask me questions go ahead and ask ;3

TheFrostyPenguin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2015
United States
YouTube
Your channel seems very interesting and i was very attracted to your icon and banner. I have 2 questions. Do have a favorite game or favorite series that you like to play? And what games do you upload?

KJL

Rising User
Oct 26, 2015
Welcome Taylor :) wish the best with your Minecraft series and hope you do well! Is it any good? I've played other telltale games such as The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones and they were enjoyable.

CuriousTaylorYT

New User
Nov 19, 2015
YouTube
Your channel seems very interesting and i was very attracted to your icon and banner. I have 2 questions. Do have a favorite game or favorite series that you like to play? And what games do you upload?
I upload mostly minecraft but I do yandere simulator and some others ^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1448032955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome Taylor :) wish the best with your Minecraft series and hope you do well! Is it any good? I've played other telltale games such as The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones and they were enjoyable.
yes minecraft is pretty good ;p

Last edited: