My hope for my channel

EliteSmithX

Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
I Just Upload Daily Or If I Make 2-3 Videos In One Day There Is My Next 3 Day's Of Content I Just Set A Time For Release On Them, An Good Luck With Your Goal ;)

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Though it is an admirable goal, very ambitious, which there is nothing wrong with, but just think unless you post raw footage of a livestream a 20 minute video needs on average of an 30 to 60 minutes of material (plus time for a voiceover if desired), and then there is the time editing which is usually an hour (if you are fairly good with the software). So you are committing to a minimum 8 hour day, and remember your social life will suffer, unless everyone you know is an online relationship.

Reactions: Prology

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I do once a week due to having a full time IT job but due to that I make sure that one video a week is the best quality n overall as fun as possible I've had a fair few people say "hey I can't wait for your next video" it's kinda good sometimes to let people wait...as they say "good things come to those who wait" but everybody's different as well so good luck matey hope you reach your objectives! :)

I'd have to agree with @Panic Puppet Gaming, although I'm a new You Tuber so my advice doesn't hold much merit at this point in time. I also work a full time IT job-- 50+ hours a week, so I'm limited to uploading about one video a week currently. Like others have said I would focus on developing your persona as a You Tuber and delivering the highest grade videos that you can. If You Tube is anything like real life, then its probably the quality not the quantity that matters most to your audience. Good luck!

Yunte

New User
Jan 9, 2016
YouTube
I am hoping my channel will get more off the ground by the end of 2k16 I plan on uploading everyday maybe even 4 times a day i do play alot of games and maybe even live streaming them but for now just uploading to youtube
Good Luck! I'm starting with my channel too! Just do it for fun and then the rest will come i will check it out and subscribe to help you! :D