Gaming My Goals

Arctic Patriot

New User
Jan 5, 2017
My name is Bailey but my YouTube account name is Arctic Patriot. I have always enjoyed playing Call of Duty so i decided to start posting my game play. I have heard many times that the incline is difficult for the first few hundred or thousand subscribers. I hope to have at least 200 subscribers by the end of 20 17 and i would really appreciate it if you guys would checkout my channel!(y) (Y)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
My name is Bailey but my YouTube account name is Arctic Patriot. I have always enjoyed playing Call of Duty so i decided to start posting my game play. I have heard many times that the incline is difficult for the first few hundred or thousand subscribers. I hope to have at least 200 subscribers by the end of 20 17 and i would really appreciate it if you guys would checkout my channel!(y) (Y)
Welcome to Freedom Bailey! Yes it's quite difficult initially! :) Although keep grinding and come up! Will be checking out your channel....get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Welcome and goodluck i hope it works out for you, great you have already set a target because you can keep pushing for it. I remember when i first started youtube 7 months ago and i set big targets myself originally i was hoping to hit 200 subs by xmas but i managed to somhow hit over 500 lol so keep pushing!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Welcome Bailey,
Heres a few things you can do:
  • Add an avatar to your account.
  • Grab your shiny partner badge.
  • Add your subscribe button.
  • Add a signature.
Most importantly, have an awesome time in the community!