XBox My Gaming Channel

Bockwheat

New User
Hi,

My name is Bockwheat. I am looking for a group of friends to record with. My xbox gamertag is Bockwheat. Message me if your interested in collaborating. I play GTA, Black Ops 3 Zombies, Black Ops 2 Zombies, and other games

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi,

My name is Bockwheat. I am looking for a group of friends to record with. My xbox gamertag is Bockwheat. Message me if your interested in collaborating. I play GTA, Black Ops 3 Zombies, Black Ops 2 Zombies, and other games

Possibly I like blackops 3 zombs and bo2 zombs, havent played gta in a few weeks though[DOUBLEPOST=1501312418][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,

wait is it xbox one or 360 cause im on xbox one btw

The Jaguar19

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi,

Good Day there mate, i would very much like to collab. I have GTA 5, but no COD games so if you want to hit me up at :The Jaguar19

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Good Day there mate, i would very much like to collab. I have GTA 5, but no COD games so if you want to hit me up at :The Jaguar19

I messaged him on xbox and he hasnt said anything to me besides like one word so if you wanna do something id be up for it

The Jaguar19

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I messaged him on xbox and he hasnt said anything to me besides like one word so if you wanna do something id be up for it
Sure buddy just message me your gt and we will work something. exciting to finally do some collabs honestly