New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
YouTube
ILikeDerpTV
Your name/alias: Hassan.
Where are you from?: Iraq.
How old are you?: 13.
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom by watching the Youtuber JustinTheOreo.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to join the Freedom! family community and share my life with them
What are your hobbies?: Some of my hobbies are : Developing, -Youtube- , and -Gaming-.
What is your favorite food? Rice
Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube as a hobby.
What is your biggest dream? Becoming a successful youtuber
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload daily but I atleast upload 4-5 vids a week.
Mind Checking Out My Channel?

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you very much for providing a nice introduction thread @ILikeDerpTV , its very nice to meet you and I hope that I see you around the forums. If you ever need anything or have any other queries please don't hesitate to let me know.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Developing and Gaming, sounds fun. Are you planning to develop a game, if that is your intention anyway?
Also rice, that is a surprising one, I mean I cannot disagree since it is very nice, especially coconut rice.. Yum..
As Zeke has said, we are happy to see that you have used our template, thanks.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

ILikeDerpTV

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
YouTube
ILikeDerpTV
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Developing and Gaming, sounds fun. Are you planning to develop a game, if that is your intention anyway?
Also rice, that is a surprising one, I mean I cannot disagree since it is very nice, especially coconut rice.. Yum..
As Zeke has said, we are happy to see that you have used our template, thanks.

Thank you sir, and no, I develop for fun and fun only :)