EatMyToasty

New User
Jun 3, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: Jaden/EatMyToasty
Where are you from?: United Kingdom, Leicestershire
How old are you?:17
How did you find Freedom!? Through Ziovo's Tutorial
What made you join our forums?: I wished to promote my channel and help it grow.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are of course gaming and recording and editing videos. I also like to ski and some other sports.
Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube because it looks very fun and I have always loved making videos.
What kind of channel do you run?:I run a gaming channel with funny moments, highlights and more!
How frequently do you upload?: I upload as much as I can hopefully daily soon.

EatMyToasty

New User
Jun 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! What kind of games do you like to play and post on your channel? I see you like sports, I'm a sports guy myself xD any sport you take a particular liking to?
I am not much of a sporty person however I do quite like to play some sporty games which once I can record my console I will probably upload. The games I will be uploading are mainly fps games and survival games and some random games too! These games will include GTA, Call Of Duty, Overwatch, Gmod and more.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I am not much of a sporty person however I do quite like to play some sporty games which once I can record my console I will probably upload. The games I will be uploading are mainly fps games and survival games and some random games too! These games will include GTA, Call Of Duty, Overwatch, Gmod and more.
Nice! I'm a big fan of the shooter genre myself. I'm generally playing Call of Duty for the most part, but I always love playing a good shooter/survival game