Official My Future at Freedom!

JeffTutorials

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
So sad to see you go man :( You helped me out personally and so many others and helped make my stay with Freedom! a great one. I hope we can speak soon ;)

You know where to reach me (y) (Y)

Good luck.[DOUBLEPOST=1453234454][/DOUBLEPOST]
We've got to love that programme...

McGahan, you will certainly missed. The way I hired you back in 2013 is just too funny to forget, and look how you grew: Moderator, Administrator, Network Manager, Social Media, Head of Forums, Head of Network Management, Head of Network Services; just an amazing growth for a passionate person like you.

We had loads of fun, a lot of chatting, and work well together. I remember the first I met you at Insomnia 53. Although meeting you was amazing, the night itself will not be forgotten (although I do not remember all of it anymore ;)).

McGahan, I foresee a great, and open future with a lot of career progression in you. I hope we can keep having our fun, weird, but on point Skype chats, and hope to see you IRL in the UK this yeah (preferably multiple times).

Have a good one, McGahan, you will be missed.
Well said Ernest :)

Last edited:

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Hey Everyone,

I'll try to keep this thread short, don't want to take up too much of your time :)

So, after a little over 2 years, working as the Head of the Forums, Network Services and a short time in Social Media, I regret to announce that I will no longer be working with Freedom!. This is due to a few reasons, however it ultimately come's down to irreconcilable professional differences with higher management.

Don't worry though! The forum team are still here, and they are working hard on up and coming features and additions to the forums that will make your experience much MUCH better :)

So for those that I have worked/interacted with, thanks for making these 2 years memorable and if you still want to keep up with me you can find me here: @McGahan96 or if you had me on Skype, I'll be on there too!

Well, so long and thanks for all the fish!

Thanks,

McGahan
is so long and thanks for all the fish - a reverence to hitch hikers guide to the galaxy?

Reactions: McGahan and Nuke

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Sorry to see you go. I've only been with the forums for a short time but you have helped a lot among my many channels. Thanks so much for your support.
All the best,
The entertainment guys team
Dylan channels team

Reactions: McGahan