Entertainment My first video!

Aida

New User
Aug 2, 2018
YouTube
Hello guys! Today I publish my first video. My channel will post some amazing things about everything that one girl should know. It can be about guys, makeup, fitness, shopping etc.
This is a first video please give a support with a like, subscribe and maybe some comment :)

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Ok i like the concept of the vide and the overall purpose of the video.
The editing is smooth and interesting but i do have something to say
You should be using your own voice instead of using a robotic like voice
Otherwise the video to me is great

Reactions: Aida

Aida

New User
Aug 2, 2018
YouTube
Ok i like the concept of the vide and the overall purpose of the video.
The editing is smooth and interesting but i do have something to say
You should be using your own voice instead of using a robotic like voice
Otherwise the video to me is great
Thank you for watching! I would really love to do that but english isn't my native language soI have terrible accent. Also I don't have good microphone to record my voice...

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Thank you for watching! I would really love to do that but english isn't my native language soI have terrible accent. Also I don't have good microphone to record my voice...
To me itll sound better than a robot voice. And as for a mic, ill check that out. Give em a sec[DOUBLEPOST=1533228433][/DOUBLEPOST]
To me itll sound better than a robot voice. And as for a mic, ill check that out. Give em a sec
Hey how much money are you willing to spend on a microphone[DOUBLEPOST=1533228892][/DOUBLEPOST]
To me itll sound better than a robot voice. And as for a mic, ill check that out. Give em a sec[DOUBLEPOST=1533228433][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey how much money are you willing to spend on a microphone
Cuz heres a lil costly mic and it sounds good
Samson Go Mic Direct Portable USB Mic w/ Noise Cancelation Technology

Last edited:

KT Entertainer

New User
Aug 7, 2018
YouTube
Hello guys! Today I publish my first video. My channel will post some amazing things about everything that one girl should know. It can be about guys, makeup, fitness, shopping etc.
This is a first video please give a support with a like, subscribe and maybe some comment :)

Nice idea i like it..lot of sneaky information for a fellow male member..me!

Reactions: derwinvlog