Gaming My First Video Today

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family today i uploaded my first video called: Lets play Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 | Team Death Match ill be uploading more soon i will get my microphone after 3 to 5 days because i ordered 1 online so i really hope you Freedom Family check out my video and leave a comment and a like please and if possible subscribe so you dont miss my content watch the video and at the ending i wrote a text if you can please watch the video and read it thanks for reading here is the video:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family today i uploaded my first video called: Lets play Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 | Team Death Match ill be uploading more soon i will get my microphone after 3 to 5 days because i ordered 1 online so i really hope you Freedom Family check out my video and leave a comment and a like please and if possible subscribe so you dont miss my content watch the video and at the ending i wrote a text if you can please watch the video and read it thanks for reading here is the video:

This should have been posted in the creations section of the forums, not in the collab area, as you are not asking / offering to play with anyone to help create a video or share an idea with them. I will ask a moderator or admin if they will redirect this to the right thread, to save you having to repost and potentially have a duplicate thread.

Either way I have to say I enjoyed the video, keep them coming :)

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
This should have been posted in the creations section of the forums, not in the collab area, as you are not asking / offering to play with anyone to help create a video or share an idea with them. I will ask a moderator or admin if they will redirect this to the right thread, to save you having to repost and potentially have a duplicate thread.

Thanks for telling me please tell a staff member to put the video in the creation section i didnt realize that i need to post it in the creation section because i am new here i will try to contact any staff member thanks for telling me :)

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube

can you please comment on my youtube video it would be really helpful