Gaming My first forum post!

Minimejman4

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello all my name is Drew, but you can call me Minimejman4. I am 16 years old and from Central Illinois. I guess I will start off by saying that Freedom! is an awesome network! I started off last April, so my channel has been running for 10 months now and I have been apart of Freedom! the whole way! I love it so much. I decided to reach out today because I love to make people laugh and happy. Through all my videos my intention is to make at least one person laugh, not just to get revenue. I started YouTube because some of my best friends thought that I should bring my weird comedy to YouTube, and so far they were totally right! I love YouTube so much that it is my home away from home whether that would be during recording, editing, or watching my finished project, I truly love making videos. I fell like it is an honor to be apart of this community and I feel that I fit right in since day 1. I run a Gaming/Commentary/IRL video channel. As of 2 weeks ago, I started really grinding away at YouTube and created a schedule for my channel. I post every Tuesday Thursday and Sunday. I would love to see you guys on my channel, and thank you so much for reading my first thread. Hope to hear from you all if you have any questions or just want to get a hold of me. Thanks!

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmOKwFuUcVu6fapG-Wqwrg

Sincerely,
Minimejman4

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello all my name is Drew, but you can call me Minimejman4. I am 16 years old and from Central Illinois. I guess I will start off by saying that Freedom! is an awesome network! I started off last April, so my channel has been running for 10 months now and I have been apart of Freedom! the whole way! I love it so much. I decided to reach out today because I love to make people laugh and happy. Through all my videos my intention is to make at least one person laugh, not just to get revenue. I started YouTube because some of my best friends thought that I should bring my weird comedy to YouTube, and so far they were totally right! I love YouTube so much that it is my home away from home whether that would be during recording, editing, or watching my finished project, I truly love making videos. I fell like it is an honor to be apart of this community and I feel that I fit right in since day 1. I run a Gaming/Commentary/IRL video channel. As of 2 weeks ago, I started really grinding away at YouTube and created a schedule for my channel. I post every Tuesday Thursday and Sunday. I would love to see you guys on my channel, and thank you so much for reading my first thread. Hope to hear from you all if you have any questions or just want to get a hold of me. Thanks!

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmOKwFuUcVu6fapG-Wqwrg

Sincerely,
Minimejman4
Your channel sounds great man! Just keep working hard and uploading on a god schedule and you shall grow much faster with Freedom! Good luck with your channel pal

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Dude , Welcome to freedom :)

I mean it took a while in that cross bar challenge xD nice video and some nice edits to !

keep it up bro