Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
Hello Freedom! I come to you all today with some news I am blown away by. The news, you ask? My channel has his 100 subscribers!! This is the first of what I hope to be many milestones for my channel and those who enjoy my content.

To those of you that were part of this journey thus far, thank you so much! These words may not seem to be more than just words, but I am sincerely grateful for your support. I create content because I enjoy it, and luckily I have a handful of people that enjoy the content I share. I've said numerous times that I would continue to create videos if nobody watched them. I am extremely blessed to have each and every person here with me. Here's to the future! I love each and every one of you.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello Freedom! I come to you all today with some news I am blown away by. The news, you ask? My channel has his 100 subscribers!! This is the first of what I hope to be many milestones for my channel and those who enjoy my content.

To those of you that were part of this journey thus far, thank you so much! These words may not seem to be more than just words, but I am sincerely grateful for your support. I create content because I enjoy it, and luckily I have a handful of people that enjoy the content I share. I've said numerous times that I would continue to create videos if nobody watched them. I am extremely blessed to have each and every person here with me. Here's to the future! I love each and every one of you.
Congrats on 100!

Reactions: Trippst3r