Solved My earnings are at 0 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

jihad afechkou

Rising User
Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
My earnings are at 0 dollars, 2 days ago it was at more than 2500$ is anyone else experiencing this glitch?
Knowing that I'm still partnered with Freedom (i didn't quit), can you please help me fix this ?:(:(

thank you very much

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    192 KB · Views: 22
  • Untitledoiio.png
    Untitledoiio.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 21

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
On my youtube analytics the pictures are attached
XD i have a slow internet so the pics did not load in time
Now it is possible that this was just a glitch in the system in which you dont have much to worry about
It could also be that what you were looking at 2 days ago was the "Life Time" earnings.In the pic you showed "This month" so it is possible you havent earned much this month(which i know does not make much sense given your situation)
If it is a glitch then i would recommend waiting for like a day or 2
Also....youtube does take time to display money earned(or any stat ) the previous day or the day before

Upvote 0

jihad afechkou

Rising User
Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
XD i have a slow internet so the pics did not load in time
Now it is possible that this was just a glitch in the system in which you dont have much to worry about
It could also be that what you were looking at 2 days ago was the "Life Time" earnings.In the pic you showed "This month" so it is possible you havent earned much this month(which i know does not make much sense given your situation)
If it is a glitch then i would recommend waiting for like a day or 2
Also....youtube does take time to display money earned(or any stat ) the previous day or the day before

Look man i always look at this month analytics i earned than 2500$ only this month, i hope it's a glitch i contacted the support to look into my issue hopefully they will fix it soon.
this is my 3rd youtube channel which i created 3 months ago, i've two other channels one is also partnered with Freedom (which also has the same issue) and the other one with adsense (it doesn't have this problem).
BUT I'M ACTUALLY WORRIED BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS ISSUE :(

Upvote 0

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Look man i always look at this month analytics i earned than 2500$ only this month, i hope it's a glitch i contacted the support to look into my issue hopefully they will fix it soon.
this is my 3rd youtube channel which i created 3 months ago, i've two other channels one is also partnered with Freedom (which also has the same issue) and the other one with adsense (it doesn't have this problem).
BUT I'M ACTUALLY WORRIED BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS ISSUE :(
I am pretty sure youtube will fix itself...it just needs time...wait for a few days and see :D

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Double check that you are still partnered with Freedom!. Earnings always reset to $0 on the YouTube analytics when you change CMS (network / adsense).

This may be the reason, if it is then you will need to contact the support team in order to get it looked into.

Upvote 0

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
My earnings are at 0 dollars, 2 days ago it was at more than 2500$ is anyone else experiencing this glitch?
Knowing that I'm still partnered with Freedom (i didn't quit), can you please help me fix this ?:(:(

thank you very much
Hey have you tried using g2a as a source of income? I think you would do very well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.