My channel's not growing

RagingRealm

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
My channel has not really been growing and most of my subs have gone inactive. Any tips on how to remedy that?

Frawgz Gaming

Rising User
Aug 8, 2016
Montana
YouTube
To be honest from 100 to 300 for me went quick but its like I plateaued since than just keep working at posting good content often. and you will it a subscription streak again.

RagingRealm

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
To be honest from 100 to 300 for me went quick but its like I plateaued since than just keep working at posting good content often. and you will it a subscription streak again.
I post my normal content at 1080p everyday. So that's already been done.

Frawgz Gaming

Rising User
Aug 8, 2016
Montana
YouTube
My problem is I don't like fps. Nothing big coming out for me until Oct. so I am just gonna try and do some psn games and see if I can get traction with one of them. Do you know of any good games coming out sooner on the ps4 or wii u

Dirty Blvck Gaming

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Nobody wanta to be honest in forums alright? Youre uploading the same type of video almost every day and its gotten to the point where even your fan base doesnt enjoy it any more. To put it in savage terms, your content slowly became more garbage. Dont get mad at me. You wanted opinions and that involves brutal honesty.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Im going to be a 100 with you real quick. Let's play videos unless branded towards little kids is a hard channel to make. There are circumstance when lets plays can become big like if its a new video game and people watch your video to see if they want it or not... In most case as far as I have seen though lets plays don't views. So, now you might be asking well what the *fork* should I be doing. Well the answer you will receive varies from each person but Variety can help you channel alot. On the other end of the spectrum though its YOUR channel so YOU should do what YOU love and people will eventually come. Well, now you might be asking well how long will I be waiting to get noticed if I keep doing what im doing now. Well, I have no clue ;) good answer right :D Seriously though, YouTube still has some mystery to it and channel can get randomly found and grow huge in the matter of a few weeks and for some it takes years. Just keep doing what you like to do and maybe test out other video ideas and even some collabs :) Best of luck

Seleniar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Ok here is how I can help you and hope it works (of course it will lol)

1.Add tags to your videos!!! Tags are the most important boost to your videos.PM me if you want to know how.
2.When you play storylines,I mean games that are not open world,that finish at a certain point must be posted continuously (episode 1-30 for example with no other videos unless it's something SO IMPORTANT)
3.Start a description with something cool,that people understand,like smth funny,without dots(...),or too many :)))) etc
4.Add in description a short summary of the game you play (20-50 lines),makes your video fell PRO.

This is all I know now that could boost you.I wish you luck :D

RagingRealm

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
Thanks to all that replied :) And btw I let's play two games at a time not one, and don't focus on any single game or game type. I'm going to keep trying harder and hopefully get lucky as I know that's how growing works most of the time. My views and watch times are going up slowly at the moment so I think I'm doing good :D

Reactions: Seleniar