Review4Review My Channel

Heatzio

G'day :D Come check me out!!!
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
YouTube
htzo22
Hey you have a nice channel going on! The logo/banner works nicely but it is considered simple and average, along with your thumbnails. To improve this, maybe take inspiration from other youtubers (but improving the artwork is not necessary)
With your uploads, they seem to be achieving a decent amount of views for your sub-count :), It seems as though the WW2 sniping montage was your best performing video in the last week, so perhaps continue making similar content to spread your channel around the community.

Overall, your channel is great, and appears to be active! Keep it up!!!

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
Hey you have a nice channel going on! The logo/banner works nicely but it is considered simple and average, along with your thumbnails. To improve this, maybe take inspiration from other youtubers (but improving the artwork is not necessary)
With your uploads, they seem to be achieving a decent amount of views for your sub-count :), It seems as though the WW2 sniping montage was your best performing video in the last week, so perhaps continue making similar content to spread your channel around the community.

Overall, your channel is great, and appears to be active! Keep it up!!!

Thank you :) I've had a look at your channel,

I love your banner its really good your logo could be a bit bigger with the writing though as I can hardly read it. I love your bo3 minitage clips videos its really good, your thumbnails look attracting aswell, I've looked at your SEO you have 36.5/100 36.5 isn't a lot so maybe you need to come up with better tags and stuff in order to get your videos more out there

But overall you have a good channel :)

Heatzio

G'day :D Come check me out!!!
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
YouTube
htzo22
SEO is Search Engine Optimization. Basically the better / more tags you put into your videos the more it will show up in different searches when people search for stuff...

If that makes any sense.
ahh ok, is there a guide on increasing my SEO score? because I have no clue on what other tags I should add.

Reactions: KingFansuri