Gaming My Channel

Asian Banana

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
Asian_BananaYT
Hello everyone! I am a PC gaming YouTuber who is really small. I don't really care though as I have fun just making videos, and its a great hobby. I went through a period where I almost stopped making videos for about 4 months. I think I made one video in total between that span. I could really use the support of people to help me get back in to making videos so I can improve the quality of them and my commentating skills. Thank you to whomever is reading this, and have a good day.Twitch Banner.jpg

Attachments

• Youtube Banner.jpg
    Youtube Banner.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: AFKPlays

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Sup Banana! I can use some minutes of my life to check out your content because...

''I don't really care though as I have fun just making videos, and its a great hobby''

This is exactly why you should make video. For your own pleasure, because thats how you can improve very fast!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone! I am a PC gaming YouTuber who is really small. I don't really care though as I have fun just making videos, and its a great hobby. I went through a period where I almost stopped making videos for about 4 months. I think I made one video in total between that span. I could really use the support of people to help me get back in to making videos so I can improve the quality of them and my commentating skills. Thank you to whomever is reading this, and have a good day.View attachment 16925
Having fun is a blast ^^ Too many people focus on the money aspect for YouTube. I used to take breaks from time to time as well for YouTube, but it's great that you're here to stay.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone! I am a PC gaming YouTuber who is really small. I don't really care though as I have fun just making videos, and its a great hobby. I went through a period where I almost stopped making videos for about 4 months. I think I made one video in total between that span. I could really use the support of people to help me get back in to making videos so I can improve the quality of them and my commentating skills. Thank you to whomever is reading this, and have a good day.View attachment 16925
Hey man, welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel to help you out a bit! Few things I want to suggest...:) Staying positive and making consistent videos in Youtube is hard, think of it as a 'business', for the first few months, it is gonna be tough but later it'll get better....Also I can straight up say, you have potential. For the COD Black Ops 3 video, try finding few topics to talk about as you play the game...that'll help the viewers learn more about you as they enjoy your video....I subbed so I'll help you out more as you keep posting more videos....Keep up the good work!!! :D

Asian Banana

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
Asian_BananaYT
Hey man, welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel to help you out a bit! Few things I want to suggest...:) Staying positive and making consistent videos in Youtube is hard, think of it as a 'business', for the first few months, it is gonna be tough but later it'll get better....Also I can straight up say, you have potential. For the COD Black Ops 3 video, try finding few topics to talk about as you play the game...that'll help the viewers learn more about you as they enjoy your video....I subbed so I'll help you out more as you keep posting more videos....Keep up the good work!!! :D
Thank you so much dude! That really does mean a lot to me. :)

Reactions: AFKPlays