Community My Channel!

IamTabu316

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! I have a new main channel and it's been running for about 3 months now! I have 26 subscribers and I would really appreciate if you would check it out and if you like my content please subscribe! My channel name is IamTabu. The logo is green background with a big red T it. Thanks!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community @IamTabu316 m I really do hope that you can continue to grow with Freedom, though your success already of only being at this three months and already having 26 subscribers is impressive. Keep up the good work.

IamTabu316

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team
Thanks so much!