Gaming My channel

Girlcatlove1524

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2015
YouTube
So, I'm not new to freedom, but I think it is about time for me to make one of these. I have a gaming channel mainly based off of minecraft, I upload daily unless I am on vacation. I upload prison videos, faction videos, minigames, and smp or survival multiplayer videos. I do have two other channels, which you can find in the 'Awesome YouTubers' section on my channel, but the channel I am talking about is my main channel. I found freedom while watching a video, and in the description I saw the refer-a-friend link, I looked into freedom, and I decided to join the community! My hobbies are graphic design, and music. My biggest dream is to help somebody, not with something small, but with something big, I want to accomplish something that will help somebody so much, that it would change the world, I know this is very unlikely, but with confidence and motivation, I believe I could do it! My favorite food is sushi, I know lots of people hate sushi, but I still like it. I started YouTube on December 14, 2013. I started out posting minecraft videos because I was inspired by a youtuber, he uploaded videos I really liked, and I wanted to be just like him, so I started youtube, and really liked it, and now, I still love being a youtuber. Some people are confused about what gender I am, but I am in fact a girl. Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I really hope you like my channel, and I hope we can become friends someday!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome! (even if you're not new on Freedom :p)
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D