Gaming My Channel

Lava Phoenix

New User
Jun 27, 2015
My desk
YouTube
Your name: Cory aka Lava_Phoenix
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom off of Google.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forum because I wanted to find people that like what I like doing too.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, GFX, Art, Building/designing stuff, and having fun.
Why did you start YouTube? I have always had a passion for making videos but then when I started watching people. I was inspired by the way some people do things.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I want to be able to do what I love ans support my family in the future.
What kind of channel do you run?: I like to play games but I might change my content here and there in the future. (time will tell)
What kind of content do you upload? Mainly minecraft but I would love to upload more games when I get a better computer.
When do you upload?: 1 video every weekend but I want to start doing 2 per weekend.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVpODtvvKoLMtqnuvgHc5SA

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Hey Cory,

Welcome to Freedom!
Hope you have a great time here. Explore the forums, make new friends, and get more ideas! :D

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask.
See you around~

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

i think your mentality that you are building throughout this journey is great because it will keep you motivated to do more , and that is the key to success , but i think along with that you should work hard on that part because there is a lot of competition in our segment of channels , so you might want to sparkle between all of the gamers around YouTube , so keep developing your work , and always find ways to do it better through consistency , quality , and interaction :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! , hope that we can see you on top dude :D

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Your name: Cory aka Lava_Phoenix
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom off of Google.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forum because I wanted to find people that like what I like doing too.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, GFX, Art, Building/designing stuff, and having fun.
Why did you start YouTube? I have always had a passion for making videos but then when I started watching people. I was inspired by the way some people do things.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I want to be able to do what I love ans support my family in the future.
What kind of channel do you run?: I like to play games but I might change my content here and there in the future. (time will tell)
What kind of content do you upload? Mainly minecraft but I would love to upload more games when I get a better computer.
When do you upload?: 1 video every weekend but I want to start doing 2 per weekend.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVpODtvvKoLMtqnuvgHc5SA
Welcome to Freedom! You'll find that we're a pretty laid back network with some very helpful people. If you'd ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask. Come out, interact with us all, and have fun! Hope you enjoy it here!