Gaming My channel

thekrillmeister

Freedom! Member
Whats up guys!
I've been a partner here at Freedom for a while now.
But my interest in making videos hasn't been that big until lately.
I've really got into CS GO and i love to make CS GO montages and funny moment videos.
Check out my channel if you guys want and maybe leave a comment or two or some feedback:

www.youtube.com/c/thekrillmeisterswe

and here's my latest video:

I also do Twitchstreams a couple of days a week: www.twitch.tv/thekrillmeister

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @thekrillmeister,

Welcome (again) to the Freedom! Community!

Your latest video is great! :D I'm glad that you have recently found interest in making videos, I think streaming and video making both go really well together, especially if streaming was what you were into in the first place. How often do you think you'll be uploading to your channel?

You should come by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around some more!

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Whats up guys!
I've been a partner here at Freedom for a while now.
But my interest in making videos hasn't been that big until lately.
I've really got into CS GO and i love to make CS GO montages and funny moment videos.
Check out my channel if you guys want and maybe leave a comment or two or some feedback:

www.youtube.com/c/thekrillmeisterswe

and here's my latest video:

I also do Twitchstreams a couple of days a week: www.twitch.tv/thekrillmeister
Keep it up man! Sometimes failure is needed for success best of luck!

Reactions: thekrillmeister

thekrillmeister

Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Forums!
thanks dude!
i have been visiting the forums before, but i thought it "died" out. But i was wrong :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453051568][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep it up man! Sometimes failure is needed for success best of luck!
Yes, thats right :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453051759][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @thekrillmeister,

Welcome (again) to the Freedom! Community!

Your latest video is great! :D I'm glad that you have recently found interest in making videos, I think streaming and video making both go really well together, especially if streaming was what you were into in the first place. How often do you think you'll be uploading to your channel?

You should come by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around some more!
Thanks dude :)
Yeah, i love streaming.
I got into streaming when i first got my PS4, but not that serious. I have been streaming almost every day now for the past 2 months and i love it more and more as every day goes by.
I will be uploading at least twice a week, because right now im busy with my drivers license, but after that who knows maybe ill upload videos daily or more than twice :)
I will check it out :)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
thanks dude!
i have been visiting the forums before, but i thought it "died" out. But i was wrong :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453051568][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, thats right :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453051759][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks dude :)
Yeah, i love streaming.
I got into streaming when i first got my PS4, but not that serious. I have been streaming almost every day now for the past 2 months and i love it more and more as every day goes by.
I will be uploading at least twice a week, because right now im busy with my drivers license, but after that who knows maybe ill upload videos daily or more than twice :)
I will check it out :)
Ah drivers license, I know how that is. I'll be getting mine later this year (hopefully.) Good luck with it! :)