Solved My channel unlinked from freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazan otoum

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi
Before 3 days my channel unlinked from freedom and i talk with the support staff and they told i upload a copyright content ... but i didnt ... before i connect with freedom there was 2 videos but i delete them and u can check my features page in my youtube settings

Each member on support staff tell me thing deferent than other !!!

I post in twiter and in support page and send message to the page of freedomfaq and no one help me !!

I hope u can help me

yazan otoum

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
my features page show im didnt upload an spam or copyright content
my id : 1637216

Attachments

• ٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٦ at ١٤-٤٧-٤٣.png
    ٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٦ at ١٤-٤٧-٤٣.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 5
  • ٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٦ at ١٤-٤٥-١٤.png
    ٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٦ at ١٤-٤٥-١٤.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi
Before 3 days my channel unlinked from freedom and i talk with the support staff a and u can check my features page in my youtube settings

Each member on support staff tell me thing deferent than other !!!
I post in twiter and in support page and send message to the page of freedomfaq and no one help me !!
I hope u can help me

First off, "copyright content" may apply to videos even though you have not got a strike, some reasons for this could be that you don't own the rights to the videos you are using, or you are using videos which don't come under YouTube's "fair use" category. The Freedom team would be able to tell you more about this, but remember that you should only send one message to them, as mutliple messages, especially if they are through the support page, twitter and to the support.tm it is likely that you are pushing your query further down the queue, as they are resolved on a "oldest to newest" format.

I always wanted to clarify when you said this "and they told i upload a copyright content ... but i didnt ... before i connect with freedom there was 2 videos but i delete them" - does this mean you did have two videos which were flagged for copyright and you deleted them? Because Freedom can withdraw / removed your channel from the network the minute you get a copyright claim on the video, as mentioned in the contract you signed to join. There isn't anything I can do to help, but you could always ask the support team for more information about your supposed copyright content and then you can look into things from there.

Upvote 0

yazan otoum

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ok thank you .. the 2 videos before 6 years ago and before i connect with freedom and i delete them and i contact the support and they told me delete them and send us a screen shot of your features page in youtube and we will reconnect your channel and i do this and waiting

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.